- This event has passed.
Tough Enough To Wear Pink Day
October 19, 2016
Everybody knows a survivor, a family member or friend fighting the disease, or has lost a loved one to breast cancer. It’s time for a cure and there has been tremendous progress towards that goal.
On October 19, we’re challenging YOU to show your support for breast cancer awareness and research by painting the world pink!
Rally your families, friends and coworkers to do the same and show support for all of the breast cancer survivors in our lives.
Feel free to come up with your own special ways to celebrate, but here are a few ideas to get started on Tough Enough To Wear Pink Day:
– Tell your family members about the event and encourage them to wear pink on October 19.
– Spread the word around your office or workplace that October 19 is Tough Enough To Wear Pink Day. Encourage your coworkers to wear pink!
– Send a card or small gift to a special person in your life who is a breast cancer survivor.
– If you’re a breast cancer survivor – treat yourself to something special.
– Follow the breast cancer survivor stories that are being shared all month long on the Tough Enough To Wear Pink Facebook page.